IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Nuove notizie su Wipeout 2048
Pikakeroro

Gruppo icone
Expert PSP
Gruppo: Membri
Da: Viareggio
Utente Nr.: 367
Playstation Network TAG:
MegaPikaKeroro

Messaggio #1 messaggio Thursday 10 November 2011 - 17:12

In un'intervista per Playstation Blog, Michael Pulst ha snocciolato una serie di informazioni riguardo al nuovo titolo della "Studio Liverpool", Wipeout 2048.

(aprite lo spoiler per leggere l'intervista)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
PlayStation.Blog: What are longtime fans likely to notice first about Wipeout 2048 on PS Vita?

Michael Pulst, Assistant Producer: We’ve made the tracks a little bit wider. Wipeout has always been known for its intense, hardcore racing; in the past games, you were not only fighting the other players but you’re also fighting the track. It was so hardcore that it actually turned some people off. It was a barrier to entry, and the team recognized this. By making the tracks a bit wider, you’re able to concentrate more on the race and fighting off the other players.
But because Studio Liverpool has been making Wipeout for years and years, they understand its core gameplay extremely well. So even though it’s a little bit easier in terms of its difficulty curve, this is very much Wipeout to its core.

PSB: Tell me about the tiered racetracks. How many paths are there on the tracks in Wipeout 2048?

MP: Not only do we have multiple vertical levels on some tracks, we have multiple track paths. In one of tracks, Sol, you’re racing down a skyscraper — it’s extremely fun. At one junction, you can either break to the left or the right; if you go left, you’ll get six speed pads before you reconnect with the main path. If you go to the right, you pick up items and weapons that might let you take out the racers who took the left path. So it adds a bigger strategy because you can choose your approach. If you suck at taking tight, twisty turns, you’ll learn to take alternate routes that tend to be less direct but offer speed pads or item pickups.

PSB: Have there been any tweaks to item pickups or weapon functionality?
MP: In previous Wipeout games, there was one item pickup pad that offered both offensive and defensive items. In 2048, the item pads are split up between offensive and defensive, so you can be a bit more strategic. If you’re in first place, you can focus on picking up items that are useful to you.

PSB: Wipeout 2048 uses almost all of PS Vita’s hardware functions. Tell us how 2048 taps into PS Vita’s hardware.

MP: For starters, we support the motion controls — you can tilt to the left or right to steer. I like steering this way at times, particularly in the cockpit camera view. The thing with motion controls is that they’re extremely accurate, which can be a double-edged sword at times. But I guarantee that by the time you take the third lap in the game, it’ll click.
We also support the rear touchscreen for acceleration, while the front touchscreen is used for firing and regaining ship energy. What’s great is that we support hybrid control schemes, so if you’d rather use the X button for acceleration, you can. You can use any combination of tilting, buttons, and touch to control the game. We don’t force you into one specific control scheme.

PSB: And how does PS Vita’s camera tie into the multiplayer mode?

MP: We support up to eight players online. When you begin the race on PS Vita, the game takes a photo of your face. At the end of the race, your face gets beamed to all the other players — kind of a glory moment!

PSB: Perhaps the most technically impressive feature is the crossplay support with the PS3 version of Wipeout HD Fury. What are my options in terms of crossplay?

MP: Not only will PS Vita players be able to play 2048 with other PS Vita players, they will be able to play Wipeout HD against PS3 players using Wipeout HD tracks and ships. And the number of PS Vitas and PS3s doesn’t matter for crossplay. It can be seven PS3s and one PS Vita, seven PS Vitas and one PS3, or any number in between.
There are so many people who own Wipeout HD, so you get immediate access to that community and you can experience tracks and a gameplay style that’s unique. When you’re playing Wipeout HD cross-play on PS Vita, you are able to use motion controls and touchscreen features as well, if you like.

Ecco quindi riassunte le features citate nell'intervista:
  • Piste allargate, per rendere accessibile il gioco ai Casual Gamers e per far concentrare maggiormente i giocatori sulla parte strategica del titolo;
  • Aumentato il numero dei percorsi all'interno delle varie piste, alcuni dei quali molto diversi tra loro (viene menzionato "Sol": giunti ad un bivio, dovremmo scegliere tra un percorso in cui figureranno solo turbo e l'altro, dove appariranno solo Power-Up);
  • I Power-Up offensivi e difensivi dovranno essere raccolti da due "pick-up" diversi;
  • I controlli saranno completamente personalizzabili, sia riguardo i sensori di movimento, tattili che fisici (potrete eseguire qualsiasi tipo di combinazione);
  • Il numero massimo di giocatori, in multiplayer, sarà 8;
  • Riguardo al Cross-Play, i possessori di PSV potranno sfidare a Wipeout HD i possessori di PS3, in qualsiasi tipo di combinazione (4 PSV e 4 PS3, e via dicendo...)

Go to the top of the page Invia Messaggio
+Quote Post
Vaati

Gruppo icone
Fanatic PSP
Da: Dietro di te
Utente Nr.: 508
Playstation Network TAG:
Vaaty

Messaggio #2 messaggio Friday 11 November 2011 - 14:14
Studio Liverpool ha fatto qualche meraviglia oltre a Wipeout?

--------------------
Benvenuti nella mia firma : D ( :psp: FAT Rulez)
Lodatemi...

Il primo ad'aver raggiunto le icone "Boss" e "Fanatico":D
When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end
The goddess descends from the sky Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky Ripples form on the water’s surface
The wandering soul knows no rest There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I? All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return

+Quote Post
Pikakeroro

Gruppo icone
Expert PSP
Da: Viareggio
Utente Nr.: 367
Playstation Network TAG:
MegaPikaKeroro

Messaggio #3 messaggio Friday 11 November 2011 - 14:59
CITAZIONE (Vaati @ Friday 11 November 2011 - 14:14) *
Studio Liverpool ha fatto qualche meraviglia oltre a Wipeout?

mah, lo sai che non ne ho la più pallida idea?
su Wikipedia c'è scritto che, sotto il nome di "Psygnosis" ha fatto numerosi videogame (tra cui G-Police...) ma una volta acquisita dalla SCE, ha fatto praticamente solo giochi di corsa tra cui,figurano solo "Formula 1" e "Wipeout"...

--------------------

ID portatile PSN

Contest a cui ho partecipato
1° contest Go!PSP:
Torneo Wipeout Pulse (non sono andato molto lontano... XD)
2° contest Go!PSP:
Torneo "Welcome Back!" Modnation Racers

Cerco un po' di cosette... clicca qui!
MegaPikaKeroro on GBArl.it

+Quote Post
Joba

Gruppo icone
Boss PSP
Da: Napoli
Utente Nr.: 148

Messaggio #4 messaggio Friday 11 November 2011 - 20:45
Esattamente...sono i Rare di Sony sad.gif

(anche se a differenza di Rare, non creano Stocatso Sport ma un gioco che, sarà sempre lo stesso, ma sarà sempre un capolavoro)

--------------------
Clicca >>qui<< per vedere i migliori giochi PSP usciti.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: Mon 17 June 2024- 08:53

.: Go!PSP.it :. Copyright © 2009-2015, All Rights Reserved.

Loghi, documenti e immagini contenuti in questo Sito appartengono ai rispettivi proprietari,
e sono resi pubblici sotto licenza Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
.::.