IPB

Benvenuto Visitatore ( Log In | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Patch inglese v4.0
TizioVerde

Gruppo icone
Expert PSP
Gruppo: Veterani
Da: Carpenedolo
Utente Nr.: 319
Playstation Network TAG:
TizioVerde

Messaggio #1 messaggio Thursday 6 December 2012 - 17:00

Il team MaverickOne aggiorna la Patch inglese per Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, titolo venduto soltanto in giappone, giungendo alla Versione 4.0, che traduce gran parte del gioco.
Dalla v3.6 la patch permette tramite Plugin di essere caricata come esterna all'Iso, che quindi non è necessario patchare.

Ecco le istruzioni per utilizzare il plugin:
CITAZIONE
L'iso deve essere 1,207,140,352 bytes
Quindi bisogna attivare il plugin in seplugins/game.txt editando il file con un text editor così:
ms0:/seplugins/mhp3rd_loader/mhp3patch.prx 1
Mentre se avete una PSP GO:
ef0:/seplugins/mhp3rd_loader/mhp3patch.prx 1
Va poi copiata la cartella mhp3rd_loader(contenente i tre fileMHP3RD_DATA.BIN, mhp3patch.prx, readme.txt) in seplugins

Breve Changelog e commento dell'autore
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
It's here at long last! It might have been almost 8 months in the making, but it's here for your
downloading pleasure.

Unfortunately those of expecting the game to be 100% translated are going to be sorely
disappointed. sad.gif Likewise those of you expecting a complete change log from 3.9.1 are going to
be sorely disappointed; it's been so long that I've lost my notes and thus my track on the changes. ;P

I CAN tell you about some of the changes I made recently: some more of the monster names have been changed from Japanese to English based on official translations; thanks to Sōma Rioreus
(see what they did there?) for those. =3

Gagua becomes Gargwa
Aoashira becomes Arzuros
Jinouga becomes Zinogre
Urcusis becomes Lagombi
Doboruberuku becomes Duramboros

There have been a number of small improvements to the translations of skills (thanks CaptainSteve!). Kurenai has plugged away -- as ever -- on translations for Bows and the Farm Manager.
These guys really need some love. =D

Aside from that changes are pretty thin. It seems like everyone had real-life commitments at the
same time -- that's why it's taken so long to get to here. I'm sorry to the game's fans who've been looking forward to playing even more of the game in English, but those are the breaks when relying on people who spend their spare time on this stuff. wink.gif

--------------------
May the sun be with you

Visita il mercatino del Sole!

Go to the top of the page Invia Messaggio
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

RSS Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: Thu 28 March 2024- 21:23

.: Go!PSP.it :. Copyright © 2009-2015, All Rights Reserved.

Loghi, documenti e immagini contenuti in questo Sito appartengono ai rispettivi proprietari,
e sono resi pubblici sotto licenza Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
.::.